Join our team!
Do you like fashion? Do you have an interest in family goods, toys, furniture, equipment and more?
We are looking for friendly people who are motivated, reliable, and hard working to join our team!!
What position are we hiring for?
Part-time cashier – Nights & Weekends
Contact the store Manager, Lexy, if you are interested in applying. We hope to hear from you soon!
See our job description ad!This document will walk you through the cashier positions we have open. If you have any questions, call our store manager, Lexy Spurbeck today at 507.289.6637!
Cashiers usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Processing sales, store credit, vouchers, etc.
• Processing refunds and balancing the cash.
• Accepting payments correctly.
• Greeting customers.
• Answering questions of customers about equipment, toys, bikes, etc.
• Walking around store to straighten and ensure everything is neat and in-place.
• Must be available to work nights and most weekends.
• Being trustworthy.
• Having great customer service skills.
• Being self-motivated and proactive.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to process information through register systems correctly.
• Willingness to learn and work as a team.
• Having high attention to details.
• Being accurate.
• Having math skills.